Broken Key Extraction
The sight of a broken key can bring on stress. We have been in your shoes previously and are fully prepared to fix your situation. Our goal here is to get you back to your normal routine in the quickest way possible.
We reccomend that you do not attempt to fix a broken key as you may cause additional damagne that will lead to more costs down the road. Work with a professional company that handles lock issues daily.
All that we need is for you to call our dispatcher today and let us know your location. We will send one of our uniformed locksmiths out to assist you immediately. Do not attempt to do any work by yourself as this could result in more damange. All of our jobs are done at your lcoation for your convenience. We arrive quickly to asses your situation and how difficult the job will be for our technician. A quote will be provided at that time. From our years of experince we use speicalized tools and techniques to not damage your lock. You can feel confident that we will get you back to your day as soon as possible!
To reiterate, never try to remove the broken key. Doing so will make the job more difficult and will risk increasing the cost of the key extraction.
- Keys break due to a variety of reasons:
- Use over time
- Keys are intentionally made of soft metal alloys, or brass
- Internal wear within the lock mechanism itself
- Lock or Alignment issues
Prevention make a big difference, and broken keys are no exception. Some professional tips include:
- Lubricate your lock every 6 months.
- Keep spare keys on hand and change them out once you see a key is starting to wear down.
- Never force your key to turn when your lock fights back with resistance, no matter how small, as this can lead to long-lasting damage.
Should you need our services, please give us a call and let us help. Call Now!